+MD MEDICAL COMPRESSION HOSE
We have been certified by IAF to Design, Develop, Produce and Serve on Medical Compression Socks
- 8-15 mmHg Mild pressure, used for proactive leg health — Compression strength for preventative care.
- 15-20 mmHg Moderate pressure, common starting point for first time wear — Compression strength for minor conditions.
- 20-30 mmHg Firm pressure, typically used when recommended by a certified fitter or healthcare provider — Compression strength for pronounced medical symptoms.
- 30-40 mmHg Extra-Firm pressure, used only when prescribed by a doctor — Compression strength for severe medical conditions.
HEIGHT OF HOSES
- Knee High Compression Socks: They are the most common compression socks, suitable for Man and Women, with very few size problems.
- Thigh High Compression Stockings: They are usually used by women, could also be worn by man, if you have strong thighs may have problem with size, if you between sizes, please select a size up or select knee high socks.
- Compression Pantyhose: They are meant to help control the baby bump, usually used by women for beauty and convenience, we have some men's pantyhose under production.
DETAILS OF THE COMPRESSION STOCKING
COMPRESSION STOCKINGS ARE TIGHT AND HARD TO PUT ON IN TRADITIONAL WAY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
Slide the stockings onto your arms with hand reaching the heel area holding the extra heel material.
Turn the stocking inside out till the heel, broaden the mouth, wear it on the feet and pull, till reach the heel.
Unfold the stockings from the heel to thigh.
Smoothen the wrinkles from bottom upwards with both hands.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange!
We offer fast, reliable shipping via USPS on orders shipped within the United States. ORDERS OVER $38 FOR FREE SHIPPING. Most order ship within 1-2 business days.